lettering for USRA design boxcars
The TH&B was a subsidairy of the Canadian Pacific and New York Central. Based in Hamilton, Ontario, the TH&B never reached Buffalo or Toronto, and served southern Ontario with 110 miles of track. The TH&B was wholly absorbed into the CP in 1977.
In November 1940, the TH&B received 300 used USRA boxcars from the NYC (Series 161800-161999), and assigned THB series 4500-4799. These cars saw revenue service into the early 1960’s.
Paint & Lettering: Cars painted freight car red; lettering all white stencil paste
Decal set designed and created at Protocraft Decals
Printed by Microscale Industries
Background color shown above is not included in decal sheet